JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Title says it all. Sale starts today and goes thru 6/19

Now if only they had .22lr ammo to go with it......

The Keizer BiMart had Remington Thunderbolt yesterday and also received some last week. They also had quite a bit of .40 on the shelves when I went in about 4PM yesterday, as well as a 10/22 Takedown for $319.97. They are stocked with the 10/22 in Synthetic and Wood and also recently received some Henry .22 rifles, standard and Golden Boy, and yesterday had a .22 Magnum on the shelf as well. A couple of weeks ago the wife and I scored some CCI Mini-Mags and Stingers at the same store.

In case you didn't know, the Keizer store is now receiving deliveries each day Monday - Thursday as opposed to only Monday and Wednesday as before. I stop by every day, M - Th, just to see what they have........

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top