JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OFF ROAD SEASON IS HERE! DON”T MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC CRUISER!

:angry: I really hate to sell my beloved Land Cruiser, but being unemployed, I have no choice. :s0054:

Asking price is $4750, Or Best Offer. Cruiser is located in Vancouver, WA.

Please contact me at 360-604-5784 or email at [email protected]

I’ve had tons of fun with this “Beast”. With the Spring Over Axle, as can be seen in the pictures, there is enough ground clearance to go virtually anywhere you want to go, especially to your favorite shooting spot!

She is in good shape with the only body rust being on the driver’s side wheel well at the top and bottom as shown in the pictures below. There are a few small dents, but nothing serious or ugly! The dents that are there are “trophy’s” from off road adventures!

The motor is tight and doesn’t burn any oil, it does however leak a little oil around where the oil filter bracket bolts to the block, but I have the OEM gaskets and seals to fix it.
I rebuilt the transmission and transfer case less than 10K miles ago. I installed the Extreme Duty valve body. You can read about it here; <broken link removed>. After the rebuild, the transmission was filled with Royal Purple synthetic transmission fluid. The transfer case was also filled with Royal Purple gear lube.

I had the rear axle seals replaced at Les Schwab a couple of years ago and the rear diff was also filled with Royal Purple gear lube.

If you are looking for a great trail rig and a good daily driver too this is your Cruiser.

Here are the particulars;
1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser
289,XXX miles
4.0 L Inline 6 motor (3FE)
SOA (Spring over Axle)
35” Toyo M/T tires with about 70% tread left
Custom Front Bumper ready for your winch!

IMG_5959.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

IMG_5950.jpg

IMG_5965.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5971.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top