JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
LINCOLN CITY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a Browning High Power rifle, aka BAR, manufactured in 1989. Magazine holds 4+1. Weaver mount, sling. Over all in good condition. Receiver and barrel have been dura coated in black. Crisp trigger, mild recoil, straight shooter.

$600 cash,
Come to Lincoln city, I will cover all fees at my FFL. I can usually get a background check completed with in 30 minutes (conditions apply) or at the latest, within 24 hours.
Willing to meet you at your FFL, within 75 miles of Lincoln City. (you pay fees). I wont travel outside of Lincoln City to your FFL if you are not a supporting member.

20230430_222500.jpg 20230430_222515.jpg 20230430_222543.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is a Browning High Power rifle, aka BAR, manufactured in 1989. Magazine holds 4+1. Weaver mount, sling. Over all in good condition. Receiver and barrel have been dura coated in black. Crisp trigger, mild recoil, straight shooter.

$600 cash,
Come to Lincoln city, I will cover all fees at my FFL. I can usually get a background check completed with in 30 minutes (conditions apply) or at the latest, within 24 hours.
Willing to meet you at your FFL, within 75 miles of Lincoln City. (you pay fees). I wont travel outside of Lincoln City to your FFL if you are not a supporting member.

View attachment 1414748 View attachment 1414749 View attachment 1414750
Do you still have your Browning BAR for sale?

Firm at $600, ok, is the coating on it to cover up rust? Is the bore shiny and clean?
I now have $600 to buy it but have questions;
I am in Eugene and it is a 2 1/2 hour drive to Lincoln City, I would rather not travel that far twice- once for the background check on another time to pick up the BAR ( I DO NOT have a CCL) , AND I need it to be accurate

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.