JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a great little boat. It is a fiberglass double "v" hull that rides gracefully on the water. Its wide body and hull shape allow it to cut wakes well, and it plains great. It has a 25HP Nissan 2-stroke outboard motor. It also has a matching Nissan control box with forward, reverse, and nutral with a choke. The steering cables are free and clear and allow for smoothe steering. I actually replaced the control box because there were some gearing discs that broke in the original. I bought another one that came with the whole set of throttle cables, so there is an extra set of throttle cables and much more little parts. It also has a six gallon Nissan fuel tank in great condition with shut off valve, ventilation cap, and fuel guage. I put in a new fuel line and hand fuel primer. It comes with the the nice plastic battery box and an almost new battery. Other than running it occasionally to keep the fuel lines clean, I have taken it out maybe twice on the new battery. I also have the water "muffs" so you can run it out of water as that is what I have done when it sits. The great thing that I have for this as well is a water proof, fitted cover. This snaps on all the way around and keeps the boat dry. Unfortunately, it does not keep all of the dust out. Sorry : ) Of course, this boat comes on a nice trailer. It is a ShoreLand'r in great condition. Similar to the battery, I put two new tires on the trailer that have a bout two trips on them. The original spare was new and I had that move to being an in use tire. So, there are basically three new tires and the spare is padlocked to the frame and I have the key for that too. The right trailer tire ends up going flat after a few days. I talked to my brother who works at Les Schwab and he said I just need to take it in and have them look at it. I got them at Les Schwab so they will fix it free of charge. He told me it is more than likely not the tire, but that the tire is just not sealing correctly. Either way, that is something I would be more than happy to take care of if you would like. The jack works smoothly and since it is relatively light, it is easy to lower and raise. It takes a 2" ball and I have a Chevy Blazer that pulls this with out noticing anything is behind it. Could be towed with a small SUV or a good car. This boat is used, but not abused. It is in great condition for its age as it is made in 1988. I have a box of miscelaneous parts like those cables I mentioned as well as a whole bunch of nice 2cycle oil. It rides smoothly and loads and unloads at the dock quickly. This is not the professional bass fishing boat, or the speed boat that you can pull wakeboarders behind. It is simply a small pleasure boat and if you have a small family with young children, this is the perfect boat for you. I have the achor, 100ft. of nylon rope, a watercraft fire extinguisher and some throwable floatation devices. Take a look at the pictures. I have manymore of all angles of the boat. If you want some pictures you can text or email me, or let me know if you would like to come look at the boat. I am negotiable on price and would take a part or full trade for the right firearm. Call, text, or email.

$2,400 OBO/part or full trade for firearm(s)
BJ
(503) 880-8411

P.S. My second child is on the way and I am enrolled in school full time for college. I really have no other reason to sell the boat other than I don't have the time to use it. In case you were wondering. :s0155:

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

Bump. Just found out I can refinance our house, but need to come in with some cash to buy down my rate. $2000 or best offer. Dont be affraid to ask. Also, I'm looking for a good chainsaw so that could take a couple hundred off as well. C'mon people!!! : )

Bump. Great boat. Would like to sell this weekend. Open to ALL offers. Don't be affraid to ask. Need a chainsaw and handgun for part trade.

Bob, I just found your two year old post. I was researching "Pacific Tender" and yours is the first information I have been able to find. Is there anyuthing that you can tell me about the boat or the company that made it. I have actually purchased one, am in the midst of restoring it but so far it's the mystery boat. You referred to it in the title line as a Glasply. What's the story there? What is Glasply and what is it's connection with Pacific Tender?
If you have any information could you respond directly to my email at [email protected] as I may not get it on this forum.
Thanks Bob,
Dave.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top