JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a very clean New Model Ruger Super Single Six in .22 Magnum with a 9 1/2" Barrel ...... Just don't see them very often. This has the Post Warning Barrel and is a a 69-45XXX Serial Number which shows that is was produced in 1982. Beautiful condition for a 29 year old revolver. I will also include a Roy's Leather Goods Leather & Nylon Shoulder Holster with it. This is a pre lock revolver. Price is $275 and my FFL will ship to your FFL for $20 (Insured Priority Mail). Please PM with me with any questions ..... Thanx

Last Edited:
Dang ... you have the best guns and prices. Keep landing on your posts.

I have collected for over 35 years ... and you have done more to motivate me to collect registered guns by the quality and price of your gear than all other motivations combined ... including a killer deal on 5 AR Mega Lowers for $65 each!!!

Dang ... you have the best guns and prices. Keep landing on your posts.

I have collected for over 35 years ... and you have done more to motivate me to collect registered guns by the quality and price of your gear than all other motivations combined ... including a killer deal on 5 AR Mega Lowers for $65 each!!!

Thank you for the very complimentary post ....... I really do appreciate your comments. I am glad to have provided that little 'extra' ...... I do try to find quality items for the site and I keep my prices as low as I possible can. Sincerely, Randy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.