JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a P7 PSP for sale.
  • Low serial number, high 16000's Serial puts it at the end of 1980.
  • Grade A, from HK, Box does not have the grade sticker but I have seen the dealer invoice that states it is A grade from H&K.
  • Exterior is in very good condition, some minor handling marks, grip on the right side shows some scuff marks on the bottom. If these are the original grips it may have been worn.
  • Interior is immaculate, bore pristine. I understand (correct me if im wrong) that H&K grade the weapon by its interior and not its exterior. I have not shot this item, nor has the previous owner who got it from the distributor. It looks unfired although for a 30 year old pistol that seems improbable.
  • Mag release in flush with heel.
  • Box (hinges are perfect) and Manual are in excellent condition, comes with brush, take down assist tool and sticker.
  • Comes with 2 mags stamped IA, not sure which year this is.
  • All in all its in amazing condition, low serial number must make this rarer than most, and more collectible. You are buying a near new weapon, from 1980 the first full year of P7 PSP production.
  • Sites look original and do not glow.
  • I have obscured the last 3 digits of the serial number.
  • I have come to really appreciate this gun and its design, I traded it on a whim, the owner had 5-6 P7s of different configuration, this one, while being his most humble, was the oldest and in the best condition.
  • I would prefer to sell, however I will consider trade + cash for either a mint condition P7M8, preferably with out the warning markings on the slide (will not trade for milled slide P7M8), or for a Benelli m4.

Asking $850
, FTF in Washington (WDL and CCP) or + $25 shipping, where legal in the 48. If you FFL doesn't accept from private sellers the shipping may cost more to ship from my FFL. USPS MO or PayPal + 3%

Can meet between Seattle and Marysville. Will consider further afield after correspondence.

Please PM if interested or leave a post.
Kind regards
H7K

SDC11333copy.jpg

SDC11334.jpg

SDC11365.jpg

SDC11353.jpg

SDC11361.jpg

SDC11327.jpg

SDC11366.jpg

SDC11369.jpg

SDC11374.jpg

SDC11371.jpg

SDC11356.jpg

SDC11378.jpg

SDC11381.jpg

SDC11335.jpg

SDC11389.jpg

SDC11391.jpg

great photos...nice gun...

Thank you, i never really considered these as something I would own until i held one, then i fell in love. The fact that it has a fixed barrel is a big plus in terms of accuracy, as well as the fact that the gun cant go off till the squeeze cocker is engaged makes for a very safe carry gun. I'm not a big fan of external safeties so this design for a carry gun is perfect for me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.