JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice old Marlin that I've decided to part with, mostly to supplement costs toward more guns. It's a sweet old 3030, still shoots straight as you can, made before I was, when men were men and guns didn't need no stinking safeties. Cycles well, but there is a bur in the load gate that scratched up a couple rounds. Solid wood furniture, but she's missing a screw in the right side of the forend. I hate to see it go, especially since I looked so hard for it, but I'd let it go for 375 obo, with a case and two boxes of ammo with buyer paying transfer IMG_20171002_204541.jpg IMG_20171002_204559.jpg IMG_20171002_204532.jpg . I'm very open to trades, and am looking for a 357/38 snub, but will consider most anything thats reasonable. Thanks for looking!

If you're talking about the screw in the barrel band at the front of the forend, its a common thing and Brownells stocks it. I didn't intend to muddy up your thread but wanted to point out that it's no big deal. These Marlins are great, love mine! Good luck with the sale. Should make someone very happy buyer.

If you're talking about the screw in the barrel band at the front of the forend, its a common thing and Brownells stocks it. I didn't intend to muddy up your thread but wanted to point out that it's no big deal. These Marlins are great, love mine! Good luck with the sale. Should make someone very happy buyer.
I appreciate it! Thats something I noted to someone earlier. I actually have the original leather carry strap as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.