JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
*** Short fused Military orders require fast immediate sale! Please serious buyers only!***

I have a 1978 Glasply Cuddy Cabin. Comes with full package to crab, shrimp, and fish for salmon.
-Volov Penta 151 inboard. Rebuilt carbs.
-Volovo Penta outboard has new seals, u-joints, and drive shaft shroud.
-Mercury 7.5 HP kicker motor comes with the adapters and connecting rod to troll using the steering off of the main.
-2 Penn manual down-riggers both have installed swivel bases.
-Down rigger balls
-2 Cabela's trolling rods with line coutners
-Multiple other misc saltwater rods and reels
-All salmon fishing tackle over 12 flashers, buzz bombs, hoochies, Brad's Ultimate's, too much too list, its a huge lot of fishing gear!
-7 crab pots, all complete with bait bags/cages/containers, buoys, lines, pots are weighted. A lot of the line is lead core.
-4 shrimp pots, with buoys, and an new roll of 600' yellow Harbor Freight line.
-Electric pot puller with davit.
-Installed rod holders.
-Bimini top, plus full canvas. Our family of 4 has done a lot of camping out on this boat the last two years.
-Cuddy cabin has all the cushions(1 zipper needs replaced) , in cabin porta-potty.-40 gallon gas tank with new level sending unit.
-I converted the cap and rotor last summer to the more stable Electronic ignition.
-New starter.
-GPS puts top speed without trim tabs at 23 knots, I backed off at that point because I didn't need to go any faster.
- Has marine radio, and regular CB Radio, has a late 1990's depth finder for setting crab/shrimp pots.
-Too much more to list, this is everything you need to get out there and get the bounty of the sea!
Trailer is a 1977 Calkins easy load trailer with rollers, NEW electric/manual winch, 3 year old axle, new LED boat trailer lights, it has surge brakes installed but could use an overhaul. Tires have 90% tread life. The left fender is banged up a bit but does not hinder operation.*Both titles are in hand and clear.

Disclosure: This boat needs minor electrical to get up and running. It needs a new main battery, and the voltage regulator needs to be replaced on the alternator (I HAVE THE NEW PART IN HAND!!). It probably could use a minor overhaul. BUT, I've ran this boat for two summers with only the normal boat issues that are inevitable to arise. It comes with a good amount of spare parts as well.

CASH IN HAND ONLY AND I WILL SIGN OVER THE TITLE SAME DAY. I WILL ISSUE A RECEIPT FOR THE SALE OF THE BOAT PURCHASE. $5500 FIRM, $500 ACTIVE MILITARY DISCOUNT.

I'm in the Kingston Poulsbo area.

[email protected]

ryjyhape.jpg
5ejygaqy.jpg negatu9u.jpg aqanumap.jpg 4a8avyty.jpg ebyzaqe8.jpg jyvy5ada.jpg 7adyvu5y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top