JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is one gorgeous hunk of steel gents.
Absolutely no disappointments!!

Disappointments???

My Lord, I'm convinced buying ANYTHING from your stable of earthly delights would leave me in such a state of euphoric pleasure that I wouldn't be able to eat....
That and I wouldn't have the cash to feed myself...:s0108:

Disappointments???

My Lord, I'm convinced buying ANYTHING from your stable of earthly delights would leave me in such a state of euphoric pleasure that I wouldn't be able to eat....
That and I wouldn't have the cash to feed myself...:s0108:
Lol. This is one gorgeous hunk of steel, that's no doubt

One of my first jobs was at a sporting goods store. I worked a late shift, and every evening the handguns went from the display cases to the safe. I got to handle a lot of great pistols and revolvers. The Python and the family of snakes set my standard for the best revolvers made. They're still a joy to look at, hold, and use. Worth every penny, we won't see their like again.

My multiple personalities got together, we talked it over & all but one of them/us said it's too nice to shoot and we have a lot of those already. We all agreed that the one dissenting personality could buy it if he earned enough money by returning empty Gatorade bottles.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.