JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4500
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Danville
State
Other
Zip Code
*VINTAGE UNICORN*
1962 Colt Python 6-inch Bright Nickel
.357 magnum / 38 special

This is my most prized safe queen, an early production Colt Python (serial #27XXX) 1962 heirloom with a 6-inch barrel, bright nickel finish, and dark walnut grips. The gun is gorgeous---the nickel finish condition rates 99%+. Colt did not offer the Python with a nickel finish until their 1962 catalog so any Python with factory nickel finish was a special order. Since Colt could not keep up with the demand at the time, there are very few Pre-1963 Pythons with a nickel finish. Early production Pythons have consistently risen in value and this one in particular is a fine collector's investment piece. I couldn't bring myself to shoot it and since my safe is overfilled, I need to let go of pieces that I don't shoot. It will come with the custom display case pictured. The Python is a 61-year old Curio & Relic, and can be processed locally as a C&R or shipped to your FFL. PM any questions, and please no lowballers/tire kickers. Thanks!

$4500 or Best Offer
IMG-0843.jpg
IMG-0844.jpg
IMG-0845.jpg
IMG-0858.jpg
IMG-0850.jpg
IMG-0851.jpg
IMG-0852.jpg

Buyer pays shipping/transfer fees, all sales final.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: