JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have title. Needs new ujoints for the front drive line for the 4wd to work. I put a new power steering pump in, but its still not getting power on right turns. More than likely needs a new gearbox or the current one rebuilt. Has damage to passenger side fender. Not working, but this truck came with A/C, CC, and Electronic Locks. Its a club cab and the 440 motor runs very well. Needs someone who knows what they're doing and this would be a great running rig. It runs and drives. I just don't have time to work on it with the overtime I'm working now and I have two young kids. Looking for trades for a .22 pistol like a sport king or basic ruger semi-auto, a .40 cal, and/or cash. Any combination really. Cash price $700. I cant figure out how to shrink my pictures down, but I'll keep trying :huh:. Call or text is best and I have some good pictures on my phone I can text. Let me know what you have or if you have questions.

Thanks,
BJ
(503)880-8411

119.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.