JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Potland
State
Other
Hello All,

Up for sale is a really nice condition early pattern 1965 Norinco SKS. All serial numbers match including the stock. 10 million serial number range, uncommon "p" suffex. This SKS is a Military issued Type 56, not a lower quality later commercial one. Light wear on the stock. Milled trigger guard, full barrel lug, early style barrel. Spiked bayonet model(unfortunately no bayonet is included but they can be found on ebay).

If your on the market for a Norinco SKS, this is a really nice one. The earlier all milled metal stamped sks's are less common than the later stamped trigger group models.
I have some ammo I can sell with the rifle for additional $$.

No shipping.
If interested or have questions send a PM.
Priority given to established forum members.

View attachment 1832389 View attachment 1832390 View attachment 1832391 View attachment 1832392

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Damn buddy! Reading your ads is like studying an encyclopedia of military firearms history. I find myself reading every line, and I'm not really even that into milsurp stuff. If ever you write a book on the subject, I'll buy the first copy!
Thank you

Damn buddy! Reading your ads is like studying an encyclopedia of military firearms history. I find myself reading every line, and I'm not really even that into milsurp stuff. If ever you write a book on the subject, I'll buy the first copy!
Thank you
There are many people who try to create an ad that would benefit if they added 1/10th of the information and pictures of what they are attempting to sale.
Excellent SKS example!

I hope it was clear that I greatly enjoy his ads. I always come away with far more knowledge of a given firearm than I had before. I'm not in the market for the items he has listed, but I still read the descriptions, multiple times.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top