Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

1963 Apache Util Trailer - $300.00 or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feedback
14 / 0 / 0
I have a 1963 Apache utility trailer for sale. The top opens up and there is a small door in the back. All the lights work and it is set up with the flat four plug-in. It has new tires. Comes with the cartop carrier that is mounted to the lid. The cartop carrier locks. It's old but still in decent shape. Great for trips to the woods or beach. Tags are good till June of 2011. Clear WA title. Looking for $300 or I will trade for a decent CCW handgun in 9mm or 45Acp. Give me a call at 360-852-1026 if interested.

Reactions
Feedback
34 / 0 / 0
Please post dimensions, tire size and additional picture of back end.
Thanks,
Art

UOTE=Seabee Patriot;400343]I have a 1963 Apache utility trailer for sale. The top opens up and there is a small door in the back. All the lights work and it is set up with the flat four plug-in. It has new tires. Comes with the cartop carrier that is mounted to the lid. The cartop carrier locks. It's old but still in decent shape. Great for trips to the woods or beach. Tags are good till June of 2011. Clear WA title. Looking for $300 or I will trade for a decent CCW handgun in 9mm or 45Acp. Give me a call at 360-852-1026 if interested.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever

Staff online