JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a 1963 Apache utility trailer for sale. The top opens up and there is a small door in the back. All the lights work and it is set up with the flat four plug-in. It has new tires. Comes with the cartop carrier that is mounted to the lid. The cartop carrier locks. It's old but still in decent shape. Great for trips to the woods or beach. Tags are good till June of 2011. Clear WA title. Looking for $300 or I will trade for a decent CCW handgun in 9mm or 45Acp. Give me a call at 360-852-1026 if interested.

Please post dimensions, tire size and additional picture of back end.
Thanks,
Art

UOTE=Seabee Patriot;400343]I have a 1963 Apache utility trailer for sale. The top opens up and there is a small door in the back. All the lights work and it is set up with the flat four plug-in. It has new tires. Comes with the cartop carrier that is mounted to the lid. The cartop carrier locks. It's old but still in decent shape. Great for trips to the woods or beach. Tags are good till June of 2011. Clear WA title. Looking for $300 or I will trade for a decent CCW handgun in 9mm or 45Acp. Give me a call at 360-852-1026 if interested.[/QUOTE]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top