JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A 1960's Crosman Christmas

From 1949 to the late '60s, there were over 100 western series that aired on the networks. Before television, the nation saw westerns at movie theaters and listened to them over the radio.

Most every kid of this time wanted to emulate their cowboy hero's from TV and the big screen.

You alway here of the Red Ryder for Christmas, but at the time Crosman manufactured a co2 line of airguns that every 10 year old wanted. If you received one of these from Santa. You where the envy of all your friends. Saddle up partner and don't shoot your eye out.

10? I still have mine that I got when I was 4. It's been torn down, rebuilt and repainted a few times now. My go to introductory rifle for each of my kids and now working it's way through the grandkids. Other than a couple dings in the outer barrel and a few scratches in the plastic stock it's still goin strong! I'm most amazed that dang stock hasn't shattered by now.

The good old days when BB gun tag and storming the castle (Aka the barn) was a thing. I can't say there wasn't the rare blood draw or someone needing to have a BB popped from the skin, but none were a bit worse for wear. Good clean fun by todays standards and Extremely fond lifelong memories!!

Good share and certainly Christmas season appropriate! :s0155:

Nah......

1670996329561.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany