JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$135
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling a nearly 70 year old Remington Model 514 .22 single shot. It shoots 22s/22long/22lr. The bluing on this rifle is perfect. There are a few surface scratches on the finish only on the buttstock. Shoots and functions perfectly. $135 + transfer fees at ffl of your choice in the greater Portland/Vancouver area. Includes 100 rounds CCI ammo..Thanks for looking!

DSCN3517.JPG

DSCN3519.JPG
DSCN3520.JPG
DSCN3521.JPG
DSCN3522.JPG 514 stock.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Excellent rifle and excellent price....good luck with your sale.....!
Christmas is coming.....this would make for a great gift....:D

These rifles make for great teaching / learning rifles ...as well as being a outstanding simple .22 rifle that will feed and shoot .22Short , .22Long and .22 Long Rifle..
Andy

These rifles make for great teaching / learning rifles ...as well as being a outstanding simple .22 rifle that will feed and shoot .22Short , .22Long and .22 Long Rifle..
Andy

They are the best for teaching. I have one and the "kids" love it. I would buy this but too far away and too much for shipping and then the transfer.....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.