JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my WWII Remington Rand 1911a1. Serial number puts it as being made in 1943.
I already have a several other 1911's, and while having a WWII 1911 is cool, I can't justify keeping a 1911 that I really won't shoot.

Note that the parts listed below are NOT original. The gun didn't have these parts as original when I got it, and I've since replaced them with new parts from Brownells to get it as close as possible to its original form.

Grips
Recoil spring
Recoil guide rod
Recoil spring plug

$700 FTF.
Can meet anywhere in Beaverton, Hillsboro, or Tigard

SOLD

IMG_4959.JPG IMG_4960.JPG IMG_4951.JPG IMG_4952.JPG IMG_4955.JPG IMG_4956.JPG IMG_4957.JPG IMG_4958.JPG IMG_4982.JPG IMG_4983.JPG

Last Edited:
Selling my WWII Remington Rand 1911a1. Serial number puts it as being made in 1943.
I already have a several other 1911's, and while having a WWII 1911 is cool, I can't justify keeping a 1911 that I really won't shoot.

Note that the parts listed below are NOT original. The gun didn't have these parts as original when I got it, and I've since replaced them with new parts from Brownells to get it as close as possible to its original form.

Grips
Recoil spring
Recoil guide rod
Recoil spring plug

$700 FTF.
Can meet anywhere in Beaverton, Hillsboro, or Tigard

Sold pending funds

View attachment 410648 View attachment 410649 View attachment 410650 View attachment 410651 View attachment 410652 View attachment 410653 View attachment 410654 View attachment 410655 View attachment 410665 View attachment 410666
If nobody follows through I would love to own this . I will buy it . Please let me know

Thats a sweet deal, I got mine with the orginal receipt from when it was sold at the end of the war to a guy and his son included it when he put it up for sale. You could sell that for acouple of bucks more and still people would seek it.

Thats a sweet deal, I got mine with the orginal receipt from when it was sold at the end of the war to a guy and his son included it when he put it up for sale. You could sell that for acouple of bucks more and still people would seek it.
That's true. I suppose I could get more than I'm asking for it, what with all the interest I'm getting. However, I wouldn't feel it's quite right since the gun doesn't have all it's original parts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.