JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x25mm
City
La center
State
Washington
Zip Code
Here is a nice 1938 tokarev that brought it into a friend's shop that her father brought back from the European theater In WW2. It was really stuck in the holster, was in there a long time. Only if this pistol could talk. All matching minus magazine. Not very many these came into the United States

I hold a 003ffl. Contact me with details.

IMG_20230211_135605.jpg IMG_20230211_135614.jpg IMG_20230211_135601__01.jpg IMG_20230212_115331__01.jpg IMG_20230212_115113__01.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looks like a German High Power holster. Has a waffenamt stamp. Probably why it was such a tight fit. Awesome pistol!
Yes and also it was in there for a long time. What I like about it is that you can see the wear handling marks, like where you would grab it to rack in and such. It's cool, thanks!

Amazing piece of WWII you have. Only Officers (political and military party members) carried sidearms in the Red Army. This might have belonged to a Commisar. Those people were typically executed on the spot.

You might try cross posting on Gunboards.com. There are history Ph.d's over there who know every last detail about these old warhorses.

Amazing piece of WWII you have. Only Officers (political and military party members) carried sidearms in the Red Army. This might have belonged to a Commisar. Those people were typically executed on the spot.

You might try cross posting on Gunboards.com. There are history Ph.d's over there who know every last detail about these old warhorses.
It definitely is I almost just want to keep it. Not too many made it into this country as it wasn't really considered a war trophy. My guess is the Russian officer was in the army before the invasion. The condition is really good like I stated in the last post You can see the footprint of the use of.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top