JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy,
Please forgive me, this is my first posting.

I am looking to sell grandpa's 1916 Luger for $2,500. It has imperial proof marks, all serial numbers appear to match. There is some light rust in places but for the most part, I have just coated it with Break-Free to keep it oiled. It has 2 magazines and the take down tool. The holster appears to be a belt holster and is also dated 1916.

If you are intersted please email me at [email protected]

I would prefer face to face dealing and am located in Tigard, OR.

Here's hoping the pics post too.

luger1.jpg

luger2.jpg

luger3.jpg

luger4.jpg

luger5.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks, hope the 2nd one is ok too. One more to go, I have 3 german guns to sell from Grandpa's stash and maybe my own G-3 (C-91) I am considering selling too.

Welcome dhawk
how do you like our furniture?:D

Are you aware that there is within the inside of the grips a serial number and it too will be the last two digits of the firearm ?

I have a 1912 Erfurt, matching numbers
i bought for $200 from an Old man back in 1981.

These are a blast to shoot, the muzzle rise is a kick, they are light on the front end, so they kick like a monkey with his hair on fire.

I shoot mine whenever i can, knowing the decrease it may cause in collector value.
But, it balances out, for that causes me to keep it clean and renews the viscosity of the oil by adding more afterward.

Also, i will own it till i drop dead,, and why let my progeny get a fat paycheck out of it, when they will not even come over and offer to clean it for me:s0114:
so i may as well enjoy it while i am here, cause i don't believe it can go with me over there on the other side.
Rog'

It's a nice weapon but I am afraid to shoot it. Don't want to break it and I know they are fragile... Everything I can see on mine is original and matching.

I need the money so....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.