JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$975
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gonna be sad to see this one go but it's the last of my .45s and I'm consolidating calibers. It's been a safe queen its whole life and it's just too beautiful not to get shot regularly. Never CC'd. Has run absolutely flawlessly through the approximately 500rds I've put through it. It eats all ammo that I've tried, without hiccup. Sadly they don't make these all-stainless Champion models anymore but they are, in my opinion, one of the nicest guns Springfield has built in a long time. Gun has Trijicon night sights that still glow. This is the bull barrel version without a bushing.

Package includes original case with "holster" and magazine holder, original wood grips, VZ Simonich Gunner grips (super aggressive texture, you won't be dropping this thing), two factory 7rd magazines and two aftermarket 8rd magazines (one Kimber brand mag and one Wilson Combat).

In addition, this package will come with 550 rounds of .45ACP FMJ and 84 rounds of self defense ammo.

FTF sale--CASH ONLY. Prefer to do transfer at Money Market Pawn in east Portland, but might consider travel to another reasonably close FFL. All transfer fees to be paid by buyer.

$975 takes everything. No trades right now, thanks!

In addition I'll throw in a Magpul CTR stock in FDE if buyer wants it.

More pictures available on request.

IMG_0193.jpeg IMG_0194.jpeg IMG_0188.jpeg IMG_0183.jpeg IMG_0483.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Can you meet mon- fri at the pawn shop
Yes, my schedule is pretty flexible. I'm happy to come out towards Beaverton, but I'd like to find a pawn shop that will hold the gun while the background check goes through, unless you have instant approval. That way we don't have to coordinate on meeting more than once.

Sorry what day works for you
I could do Mon-Wed any time from about 10am til 2pm. Thursday and Friday I can do pretty much any time. Do you happen to know if Tigard Pawn will hold a firearm while the background clears? If so, I'm happy to meet there.

I could do Mon-Wed any time from about 10am til 2pm. Thursday and Friday I can do pretty much any time. Do you happen to know if Tigard Pawn will hold a firearm while the background clears? If so, I'm happy to meet there.
I will check on Monday and let you know we can meet tuesday at 10am if that works

Frank

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.