JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
$200 1911 damascus folding knife made in Canada from Terry Huang with Ultimate Equipment. He sold the company and they no longer make the damascus knife. The build quality is very good on these knives. He used two pieces of damascus for the body of the knife and one for the blade. He could have made three damascus blades with the steel he used in each knife. I think he made 20 of these. I will sell it with the real ebony grips. Nice wood grain. Grips will fit any standard 1911 pistol. Ivory grips are $250 if you want them. They are real ivory and have a slightly more antique aged look to them than the picture shows. They allso fit any 1911 pistol.
Box and paperwork included. Terry told me he bought his Damascus steel for the blade and knife body from Alabama Damascus steel and Cuttlery. Go look at the Lacy Smith and Paul Parris customs. They allso sell blanks at good prices. They make a couple diferent kind of damascus steels.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top