JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Needless to say i'm happy but pretty pissed at the same time:mad: .... just picked this Para LDA C7.45 companion up recently. Was fairly dirty so typical me I decided to clean her VERY thoroughly ..... got down to the last little bit of reassembly and the recoil spring plug cracked .... I mean WTF! I asked the previous owner how many rounds has she seen and he said not many, although he was not the original owner, wear on her is very minimal i believe him. I've been searching for a replacement and can't find it anywhere ..... some help from my fellow NWFA members would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Pics of pistol were taken as soon as i got home ...... oh the joy was shortly lived:(

IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3380.JPG

<broken link removed>

"Fits:1911 Officer Model size 3.5" pistols
including but not necessarily limited to...
Colt 1911 Officer Model, Colt 1991A1 Compact, Para Ordnance P-12 & C7.45 LDA"

<broken link removed>

"Fits:1911 Officer Model size 3.5" pistols
including but not necessarily limited to...
Colt 1911 Officer Model, Colt 1991A1 Compact, Para Ordnance P-12 & C7.45 LDA"

Edit... thanks! ... lol

Last Edited:
**Update** order was put in today 26$ total /w shipping, however called Para beforehand and they said production on most of the variances will continue within a month (after they finish relocating) ....... on top of that the cost was 8$ for the part from para ..... sorry cant wait that long :) Thanks again Bolus, much appreciated!!

**Update** order was put in today 26$ total /w shipping, however called Para beforehand and they said production on most of the variances will continue within a month (after they finish relocating) ....... on top of that the cost was 8$ for the part from para ..... sorry cant wait that long :) Thanks again Bolus, much appreciated!!

from what I saw on my search, people were updating to clark part because the original aluminum part was prone to breaking. So you are upgrading. Not a good part to break when you really need the gun

Yup, and i never saw it online but the gentlemen on the phone said they are guaranteed not to break... aka lifetime warranty.

Update: part came in fits nice and snug had to widen the hole just a bit for the rod .... Ended up polishing her up a bit. Quality is way better from original part and exterior walls of the plug are atleast 3x thicker.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry for the delayed response. Somewhat, I used my Dremel and a set of 180 and 230 grit (comes together packaged) wheels, the finer spots are done by hand. After initial shine is there I used a set of cotton wheels for final buff with some cream that I've fallen in love with for this purpose.

IMG_3537.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top