JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Needless to say i'm happy but pretty pissed at the same time:mad: .... just picked this Para LDA C7.45 companion up recently. Was fairly dirty so typical me I decided to clean her VERY thoroughly ..... got down to the last little bit of reassembly and the recoil spring plug cracked .... I mean WTF! I asked the previous owner how many rounds has she seen and he said not many, although he was not the original owner, wear on her is very minimal i believe him. I've been searching for a replacement and can't find it anywhere ..... some help from my fellow NWFA members would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Pics of pistol were taken as soon as i got home ...... oh the joy was shortly lived:(

IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3380.JPG

<broken link removed>

"Fits:1911 Officer Model size 3.5" pistols
including but not necessarily limited to...
Colt 1911 Officer Model, Colt 1991A1 Compact, Para Ordnance P-12 & C7.45 LDA"

<broken link removed>

"Fits:1911 Officer Model size 3.5" pistols
including but not necessarily limited to...
Colt 1911 Officer Model, Colt 1991A1 Compact, Para Ordnance P-12 & C7.45 LDA"

Edit... thanks! ... lol

Last Edited:
**Update** order was put in today 26$ total /w shipping, however called Para beforehand and they said production on most of the variances will continue within a month (after they finish relocating) ....... on top of that the cost was 8$ for the part from para ..... sorry cant wait that long :) Thanks again Bolus, much appreciated!!

**Update** order was put in today 26$ total /w shipping, however called Para beforehand and they said production on most of the variances will continue within a month (after they finish relocating) ....... on top of that the cost was 8$ for the part from para ..... sorry cant wait that long :) Thanks again Bolus, much appreciated!!

from what I saw on my search, people were updating to clark part because the original aluminum part was prone to breaking. So you are upgrading. Not a good part to break when you really need the gun

Yup, and i never saw it online but the gentlemen on the phone said they are guaranteed not to break... aka lifetime warranty.

Update: part came in fits nice and snug had to widen the hole just a bit for the rod .... Ended up polishing her up a bit. Quality is way better from original part and exterior walls of the plug are atleast 3x thicker.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry for the delayed response. Somewhat, I used my Dremel and a set of 180 and 230 grit (comes together packaged) wheels, the finer spots are done by hand. After initial shine is there I used a set of cotton wheels for final buff with some cream that I've fallen in love with for this purpose.

IMG_3537.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads