Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS WA 1895 JM Marlin Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

coltemp

Reactions
Feedback
7 / 0 / 0
Ohhhh. Nice looking and well taken care of.
Those 45-70 can kick like a mule. Not in the market for one quite that big. GLWS.

Reactions
Feedback
65 / 0 / 0
Yeah, I worried I might be stepping on your toes, but I’ve been looking for a 45-70 and felt like I was just compromising with a newer gun. Plus it’s locally available. Now I have to scrounge up the money and not let the wife know. If it’s still available, that is. :)

Reactions
Feedback
65 / 0 / 0
I’m out of town so go get it. We can go to the range and you can let me shoot it:D
Absolutely. I’m moving to Texas in November, though. Dang it. In laws at getting old and need help. At least we’ll be living on the 600 acre ranch where I can shoot it anytime I want to. Plus the place is overrun by hogs. Won’t go to waste if I get it.

Reactions
Feedback
38 / 0 / 0
Absolutely. I’m moving to Texas in November, though. Dang it. In laws at getting old and need help. At least we’ll be living on the 600 acre ranch where I can shoot it anytime I want to. Plus the place is overrun by hogs. Won’t go to waste if I get it.
I have the same one. You're gonna love it. Recoil isn't bad if you're shooting 300 grain and keep loads on low end. More of a gentle push than a kick. Hogs won't know differently.

Reactions
Feedback
65 / 0 / 0
I just messaged the seller to say I have to pull out of the sale, something I’ve never done before. This has nothing to do with the rifle or him, but because my wife just reminded me she has surgery and will be out of work (self-employed) and we won’t have her income for two months, something I’d conveniently forgotten. Duh. Sorry to do this. Anyone who was interested before should jump on it. Looks like a fine piece. Sigh.

rupey7

Reactions
Feedback
96 / 0 / 0
I'm hard pressed to understand why this hasn't sold. The JM stamped 1895 CB was only made 8 years (2001-2008) before Remington took over.
If you want a JM stamped this one is priced right at $850. If I didn't already have mine I would buy it myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

ONLINE NOW