Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS WA 1895 JM Marlin Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

coltemp

Reactions
Rating
100%
Ohhhh. Nice looking and well taken care of.
Those 45-70 can kick like a mule. Not in the market for one quite that big. GLWS.

Reactions
Rating
100%
Yeah, I worried I might be stepping on your toes, but I’ve been looking for a 45-70 and felt like I was just compromising with a newer gun. Plus it’s locally available. Now I have to scrounge up the money and not let the wife know. If it’s still available, that is. :)

Reactions
Rating
100%
I’m out of town so go get it. We can go to the range and you can let me shoot it:D
Absolutely. I’m moving to Texas in November, though. Dang it. In laws at getting old and need help. At least we’ll be living on the 600 acre ranch where I can shoot it anytime I want to. Plus the place is overrun by hogs. Won’t go to waste if I get it.

Reactions
Rating
100%
Absolutely. I’m moving to Texas in November, though. Dang it. In laws at getting old and need help. At least we’ll be living on the 600 acre ranch where I can shoot it anytime I want to. Plus the place is overrun by hogs. Won’t go to waste if I get it.
I have the same one. You're gonna love it. Recoil isn't bad if you're shooting 300 grain and keep loads on low end. More of a gentle push than a kick. Hogs won't know differently.

Reactions
Rating
100%
I just messaged the seller to say I have to pull out of the sale, something I’ve never done before. This has nothing to do with the rifle or him, but because my wife just reminded me she has surgery and will be out of work (self-employed) and we won’t have her income for two months, something I’d conveniently forgotten. Duh. Sorry to do this. Anyone who was interested before should jump on it. Looks like a fine piece. Sigh.

rupey7

Reactions
Rating
100%
I'm hard pressed to understand why this hasn't sold. The JM stamped 1895 CB was only made 8 years (2001-2008) before Remington took over.
If you want a JM stamped this one is priced right at $850. If I didn't already have mine I would buy it myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online