JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
if you would bother to look up what i posted you would se that they struck it down becouse of the fact it is considered a antique under federal law and that trumps state law and the weapon has never been regastered and a person that does not have a manufacturing license cant for example ruger makes a 22lr serial number 123xxx this is in a database i buy 22lr from dealer he calls up and registers 123xxx to me 123xxx was in his name now in my name see black powder pistol never was so you as private citizen cant register you dont have that ability unless you paid 10.000 for a class 7 licensee
State Law can be more restrictive but not less restrictive than that of Federal Law. The correct approach is to call the State agency controlling firearm
licensing and ask them.

There appear to be several proof marks. 2 on the side of the barrel and 3 on the same side of the frame.

On the barrel the is a round star mark with "PN" under it, and the other is a round mark with a crossed something in square brackets, like [X].

On the frame there is a BI in a box, and the same 2 marks that are on the barrel.

Hope this helps,

Would you please take a look at the pistol and tell me what the Italian proof mark is? It's probably marked under the barrel and should be two letters. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.