JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
**PLEASE READ FULL POST PRIOR TO SENDING A MESSAGE. IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING AMMO**

I am selling ~1750 rounds of .40 S&W with 165 grain bullets.

All ammo was self reloaded using a Dillon 650XL. During the reloading process, powder loads were checked approximately every 50 rounds and everything was spot on per the reloading handbook. I recently shot 100 rounds of what was reloaded and had two failures. In both failures, the casing blew out at the back seam out the side of the casing. Thankfully I was not injured during either failure but given that failure rate I personally do not feel comfortable continuing to shoot the ammo. My best guess is that some of the casings were old and have been reloaded too many times (that said there are no visual indications that something is wrong) It is up to the buyer whether they feel comfortable shooting it as is or want to disassemble the ammo to reuse the individual components with new casings.

I'd like to keep the ammo case if the buyer has something to transfer the ammo into.

I am asking for $600 or looking for the best offer. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.