Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

1500 9mm Brass

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by MountainBear, Feb 19, 2013.

1. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

I have 1500 rounds of lightly tumbled 9mm brass. It is once fired brass either that I shot or picked up from friends brass. I counted them this afternoon and there was 1587. I assume there may be a few .380 rounds in there. It is mixed head-stamp with Federal and Speed. There is a small number of nickle cases but very little. So we'll just call is 1500...

I am asking $65 for the brass. I can ship, but the buyer will pay $17 for shipping (as the USPS just jacked their flat rate box prices). I would also be willing to trade. I am looking for the following reloading supplies:

Primers: Small Pistol, Large Pistol, Small Rifle (for .223), and Large Rifle.
    Powder: IMR 4064, IMR 4895, Unique, Varget.
    Bullets: 30 caliber bullets (110 grain, 168 grain Match, 170+ Match) Nosler, Speer MatchKing.

Trades would be a whole lot easier ftf, but I'm willing to ship for trades as well. But lets keep in mind the costs of shipping. If my shipping costs $20 and yours is only $10 (example only), that has to be considered in the relative values. If you really need a photo of a gallon sized ziplock bag of brass, I suppose I can take one...

Thanks!

Feel free to email me, as the notification system on the sight for PM's seems to be broken. I'll still respond to PM's but it may take longer...

2. oregon blues

oregon blues boring, oregon Member

It has been some time since I have talked to you, so if not sold I will send you a check for $82.00, let me know

Thanks Art Ebert, Boring Oregon 503-663-6451, ebert@oregonblues.com

3. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

SPF and confirmation to Oregon Blues...

4. oregon blues

oregon blues boring, oregon Member

I have not been able to open your reply to oregon blues, its been to long since I have been on this site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.