JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Started taking tank down 9/16/2009 very depressed will repost again after the move and try and sell it.

I need to raise funds so we can get a downpayment for a house. I love my fishtank but need to get into a newer house more.

150 gallon acrylic tank
1-2026 ehiem filter
1-2028 ehiem filter
1-FX5 filter
1-UV Filter also plumbed inline under the tank.
2-4ft light fixtures for a total of 540 watts of light(if you turn it all on)
Many many platies
couple gromies
1-(getting bigger by the day) red devil
1-Rainbow cichlid
150 lbs of color quarts sand
All the plumbing filters are through the bottom of the tank and it runs very very quiet.

A very very nice setup. I have about 1000 in filters over 300 in lights 600 in the tank and stand/canopy. Not to mention hundreds in plants and animals, not to mention all the plumbing fittings to make it work. I figure I am into it close to 2500 total. Setup and delivery negotiable.

Will sell for 800cash obo. (might consider a trade for a AR-15 in the 1250-1500 dollar range or other firearm that might be more liquid the tank.) Also possible I might break package up 300 for tank/stand/canopy and then piece out the rest.

any questions please ask, I will be more then happy to help make this work any way I can!

Steven

Last Edited:
Yup probally going to post my AR tomorrow and my Keltec is up now, also probally going to post my 7.62x54r.

I had not thought about reloading gear will have to consider that. but I have to have something right?

Steven

Ya I could always put a 5 gallon bucket of salt in the tank and pan fry the fish and it would be all ready for saltwater! I am pretty sure all the filters are saltwater rated, since they don't have internal heaters.

Steven

Ok looks like we got paper for The house so tank has to come down anyone want any very free fish in Albany?
Golden barbs
silver mollies
couple of groumies
4ish larger ivory snails
a medusa placo 3-4inch full grown
medium red devil 5ish inches
one rainbow chiclid
free till I give them to a pet store who will hopefully take them

steven

Ok looks like we got paper for The house so tank has to come down anyone want any very free fish in Albany?
Golden barbs
silver mollies
couple of groumies
4ish larger ivory snails
a medusa placo 3-4inch full grown
medium red devil 5ish inches
one rainbow chiclid
free till I give them to a pet store who will hopefully take them

steven

Where might this new house be? Did you sell the aquarium, why not just move it?

At this point since I am not getting any bites on the fish tank I will probally move it(if I could sell it I would probally buy a bigger one once moved). But it takes a good day+ to take it down and another to set it back up. I won't have that kind of time when we move between turning over the keys in the old house and getting keys in the new house it is going to be very tight. Only way I can make it work is have the tank dry and ready to move before hand which means fish got to go. Unless you know someone who will store 50ish fish for me?

Ow ya one house is on east side and the new one on west side so easy new house will still be in the Albany hood ;)

I am tring to think up a way to keep the red devil he is growing up nicely but I don't think I can make it work :(

Steven

p.s. Tank/stand/canopy(one 260watt light fixture) 300obo :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews