JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
15"MacBook Pro
Late 2012
2.3 i7 chip (fast even today)
16gig RAM
500gig Hard Drive
Fresh install of High Sierra
All port, drives and keys work
Comes with 1 charger
Outside case is 99%
Battery is good

So here is the deal, it's a great computer but my wife doesn't trust it so I need the money to buy a windows platform that is new with a warranty for her while she is in school. It won't be as powerful but it'll be new.

2 days after she started the quarter that is about to end, this thing had a monitor issue. 7 weeks and $350 later and they replaced a board on the motherboard and it's back up and running (it didn't have any handling marks on the case when I gave it to them and now has a couple of very minor blemishes - not dents. Live and learn.).

I'm not interested in trades unless it's grossly in my favor cuz I need the cash for a new one.

I'm asking $600 for it. Only thing I'd add would be a SSD hard drive if you want it to be lightning fast but the 500 gig that's in it isn't slow by any means.

Thanks for looking. I can travel a reasonable distance if your not in the Vancouver area.

IMG_3100.JPG IMG_3101.JPG IMG_3102.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews