JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
portland / vancouver
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is about 800 rnds (counted by weight) of FMJ 147gr 9mm reloading bullets. I love these bullets because they have a really thick jacket so you can send these guys fast and get awesome penetration and retained mass for a 9mm. Most 147's have thin jackets or they're hollowpoints. I've run several thousand of these as a pistol competition bullet and they're very accurate and great for knocking down steel targets. Lately I've been running 147gr hollowpoints or just factory ammo in matches so these bullets have been on the bench for a bit.

I'm only selling them to fund the purchase of a 640 core thermal scope.

The ogive on this projectile is perfect for all factory handguns I've tried but some aftermarket match barrels may vary.

Price:
$100 (12.5 cents per projectile)

Portland/Vancouver

20230525_065303_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.