JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1993 14' smoker craft
full size tire trailer
2 swivel seats
minnkota electric motor
brand new deep cycle battery
Custom made mid ship removable deck
fish/depth finder
oars, anchor, life jackets, bumpers

This is a very light rig (I can pick up the back end trailer and all, and move it by myself.), no problem towing with pretty much any vehicle, very efficent hull, will carry a large amount of weight while still having a shallow draft. Hull is rated for up to a 15 hp motor, though I think a 6 or so would be more than enough to do anything you would want..
I used this boat for camping up at clear lake (carry me, my 180lb dog and daughter over to the other side and back with all our gear on the minnkota)
$1750 is my asking price, I could do some of it in the right 7mm rem mag rifle (Xbolt, BLR, Sako, Tikka T3)
20150426_134332.jpg , but thats really the only thing Im interested in, so please dont offer any other trades.
title in hand, needs tags 20150426_134349.jpg

Thanks for looking, feel free to give me a call or text
Ben
503 789 5032

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.