JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm just seeing if there is any interest in my Jon boat, since I'm working in getting a jet boat.

What I have is an older ('80's) aluminum Jon boat. Boat is very sturdy and in good shape, currently painted camo. Has one nice, padded, camo seat at rear, and 3 benches (center bench is a live well). Boat has expired tags, but I have everything to get it titled in OR (about $80 for tags and title fees). Has places for oar locks, and I have a couple pole holders.

Motor is a 9.5hp Johnson 2 stroke. Runs like a champ. It was a motor for a commercial boats life boat, low hours, great mantinance! Comes with metal 6 gallon (I think) fuel tank.

Trailer is a all galvanized Sprint that has good tires, winch and I just rewired the while thing with LED lights. Has WA title.

Package comes with life vests, fire extinguisher, anchor, rope and an oar.

I am asking $1000 for it all.

Interested in guns or guns/cash trade only.

Idea of what I might like, but open to all -

870 12ga shotguns
1100/11-87 12ga shotguns
Ruger/S&W revolvers
American made 1911s
Remington 700s
Marlin and Winchester lever actions
Glocks
AR 15s
AK 47/74s
M1 family rifles

Can send more pics if interested.

image.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top