JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$380
Manufacturer
Colt
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Upper with 14.5" pinned and welded Colt C marked chrome lined barrel. Markings are C, MP, 5.56 NATO 1/7 twist. Also marked 01/06 closer to the receiver.

I purchased the barrel new and had it installed and pin weld done by Eric's Armory in Sandy several years ago. Barrel was in sealed packaging when I got it. I dont remember the history of where the barrel came from so please dont ask. Please note this barrel was predrilled for FSB taper pins but I threw on a low profile .750' journal block instead. Muzzle device is a SOLGW NOX flash hider.

Handguard is a keymod Rebel Arms handguard OEM by Bootleg Industries. Rebel once made the DI version of PWS piston rifles and went out of business many years back. It uses BCMs patented mounting system, using their barrel nut so you could replace the handguard with a BCM if you want.

In fact, if you already have a BCM handguard, I'll sell the upper sans the handguard for $320. The Rebel handguard was from my first AR and so has some sentimental value to me and would be worth keeping.

The selling point of this upper is definitely the barrel which is relatively hard to find now. These are the older "more accurate" Colt barrels used by the military and not the ones you find on their latest production rifles as I've been told.

Not interested in much for trades as I'm trying to streamline my inventory rather than add to it:
Holosun AEMS optic, 1913 picatinny folding stock, MAYBE a rail mounted weapon light for an AR with pressure switch, high quality micro back up sights, factory 300blk ammo supers or subs

20240428_151818.jpg 20240428_151906.jpg 20240428_151952.jpg 20240428_151831.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top