JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately when I looked at it closely, it had a pretty serious 'idiot mark' on the frame as well as an upward 'idiot mark' on the slide. It is still a fantastic gun at a decent price, but there's a reason it is 2k.

Additionally, it didn't seem very 'featured out', probably the lower end of Wilson Combat's offerings based on what I saw.

Anyway, my 2c.

Yes but they lowered it with to $1900 today with all the extras. I can make that scratch in a day...just saying :)... It's better than paying for a $1200 EMP that they have.

Make an offer. If it has a scratch, you can try to buff it out, or send it to Wilson for repair. Or just buy it and shoot it and not have to care about handling marks. It will be your best shooting pistol. I have a Wilson Supergrade and it is a pretty unbelievable piece.

Seriously. I could get a very, very nice AR for that kind of money.

Exactly.

But I guess if someone was stupid rich (or just stupid) then why not lol. But seriously, what would make a WC gun so expensive? Is the gun made of platinum or something? The sad thing about that wc 1911 is the idiot scratch and still $1900...

I've looked at it a couple if times. It's pretty awesome. There is a receipt inside the case showing the original owner payed almost $2500. But the abundance of idiot scratches is troubling.

Wilsons Armor Tuff finish is useless, scratches and chips very easily, but the actual gun is still solid.

$1900 sound expensive, but the original owners already taken the big hit, so think of it as a free gun rental... Buy it, shoot it, carry it and, when you come to sell it, you'll likely get your full $1900 back.

Seriously. I could get a very, very nice AR for that kind of money. Or enough .22 to last a lifetime.

It's a very very nice 1911.
Just like you can get an AR for $800 or you can get one for $2500. Same basic tool, ones just a bit nicer. You pay where you're happy with the cost to value ratio....

I'm surprise it's still there..it also a lifetime transferable warranty..I'd take that Wilson or Nighthawk any day. If I remember it had 2 scratches but not down to the metal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top