JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Better idea: break into government computers, destroy all the data, render them useless. Widely disseminate the private information and secrets of government agents and head bureaucrats. Rinse and repeat. Their networks are managed by the most incompetent people around.

State attacks on privacy have already resulted in a strong response from the computing community, it won't take much more for an all-out revolt.

oh, wasn't that what WikiLeaks was all about doing?

hmm. seems they were heavily demonized by a lot of pro-2A types, called terrorists for leaking government secrets.

I would hate to be considered an EX-Texan, but I'm borderline paranoid. That and I hate people generally.....and no one has business knocking on my door. Closest person I know lives in Missouri. I'm not a big believer in random social calls....

That could be the perfect warning notice to post on the front door to scare away home intruders! It even beats the warning notice to beware of trained guard dog and armed home owner. :s0155:

Dear OP,

Thank you for the article.

It's things like this that make me love the internet with all my heart.

Just a question. How big is marcola?

Then a request. (Please note the qualifier)

If your knowledge of big cities.comes from stuff you read on the interweb.

Please stay away from my city. And if you have to come, don't take your guns to town.

Just leave your guns at home.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads