JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bracken is one of my favorite reads, a good head on his shoulders and a no nonsense approach to the issues.

BION, I assisted him, in a very small manner, on writing book two, not enough for a mention, but provided some prior expertise to point him in the correct direction on one of the subtopics in the book.

That a $TwoDollars&tip will get me a cup of coffee anywhere!

Thanks for sharing the link.

philip

position Six of the Outlaying corners, or as I like to say...

BoonDocking on HWY36

I honestly doubt that people will even consider taking up arms against the government. While it may have happened 150 years ago, it can't happen now. It's not in the DNA of Americans. In third world nations, government officials get assassinated with frequency, and violence is more in every day life. That does not happen in the US because most people are law abiding and most love their country.

All the talk of "civil war" and "revolution" is just bluster. Americans simply don't have the stomach or will to fight their own people. We can easily stomp on our enemies overseas and kill them by the bushels, but it will never happen at home. Most people are too comfortable, and when pushed, won't risk their lives or sacred honor. The politicians know this, that's why they are not scared to push new laws. They know that in the end, most Americans will obey the law.

All the talk of "civil war" and "revolution" is just bluster. Americans simply don't have the stomach or will to fight their own people.

Are you kidding? Plenty of people are morally challenged enough to do exactly that. Government agents have been actively waging war on American citizens for decades.

You're probably right though, there won't be a civil war. The ruling class is smart enough to confiscate just enough property and wealth so that the majority won't rebel. The small dissident minority is ruthlessly crushed and their imprisonment and murder is justified with an endless stream of propaganda.

By the way, OP's article is pretty stupid, what's up with the racial angle? His "cube" can be made two-dimensional. As with all conflict in history, it will be the ruling class versus everyone else. Our enemy is the state and anyone who believes in authoritarian diktat.

I honestly doubt that people will even consider taking up arms against the government. While it may have happened 150 years ago, it can't happen now. It's not in the DNA of Americans. In third world nations, government officials get assassinated with frequency, and violence is more in every day life. That does not happen in the US because most people are law abiding and most love their country.

All the talk of "civil war" and "revolution" is just bluster. Americans simply don't have the stomach or will to fight their own people. We can easily stomp on our enemies overseas and kill them by the bushels, but it will never happen at home. Most people are too comfortable, and when pushed, won't risk their lives or sacred honor. The politicians know this, that's why they are not scared to push new laws. They know that in the end, most Americans will obey the law.

Speak for yourself, pale face.

Speak for yourself, pale face.

When was the last time a politician in the US was assassinated? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? When was the last time a government office was attacked in protest? The 60's... We know how that story ended.

McVeigh insanely thought he was leading a revolution against the government for what was done at Waco, and he ended up getting the needle, and rightfully so. Any one who kills innocent children deserves to be put down. The thought of fighting, killing other Americans especially innocent ones, and dying just does not register with most people. The mass of the population simply does not care that much. They may cheer on someone else to act, but will turn their head and whistle when asked to participate. No use deluding yourselves to think otherwise.

Americans are soft, overweight, and comfortable. We have worked hard to have an easy life. Whatever you need, there is an app for that now. Damn few would even consider giving that up. We are light years away from anyone protesting with violence.

1963 jfk, 1968 his bro, 1968 mlk, 1981 attempt on reagan, 2011 attempt on giffords. It has happened frequently since it was less than 2 years ago with the latest attempt. However im more concerned with how often is an american assasinated by a government employee. Every day. I will not follow HB 3200 as many other Oregonians, if this is what you consider a criminal that deserves to be assasinated because i'll kill to protect the 2nd amendment as well as my right to continue to own every arm I have as freely as I own them now. Not allowing any inspections. Not filling out any more paperwork. Not registering. Not turning anything over.

Good luck with that.....

Better idea: break into government computers, destroy all the data, render them useless. Widely disseminate the private information and secrets of government agents and head bureaucrats. Rinse and repeat. Their networks are managed by the most incompetent people around.

State attacks on privacy have already resulted in a strong response from the computing community, it won't take much more for an all-out revolt.

As long as the lights stay on, there are hotdogs in the fridge, and an endless supply of unreality shows on TV, the vast majority of us will do nothing. Beat your chests all you want, deep down you know it's true. If you're reading this you are likely missing out on seeing Red Dawn for the 179th time.

Who, exactly, will you kill to protect the 2nd Amendment? As soon as the first round fired by a deputy sheriff, or even worse a BATFE agent, whizzes by your head, the monumental mistake you have made will become clear to you at that moment. Having had shots fired at me in anger, I can say for sure that it sucks hard.

Why are no one forming militias? RICO laws.. Skinheads tried that in the 90's.. Didn't work.

The only option is to get people elected to office who agree with you. Convince the vast majority of the tatted up mouthbreathers out there to care more than who is going to win American Idol.

When was the last time a politician in the US was assassinated? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? When was the last time a government office was attacked in protest? The 60's... We know how that story ended.

McVeigh insanely thought he was leading a revolution against the government for what was done at Waco, and he ended up getting the needle, and rightfully so. Any one who kills innocent children deserves to be put down. The thought of fighting, killing other Americans especially innocent ones, and dying just does not register with most people. The mass of the population simply does not care that much. They may cheer on someone else to act, but will turn their head and whistle when asked to participate. No use deluding yourselves to think otherwise.

Americans are soft, overweight, and comfortable. We have worked hard to have an easy life. Whatever you need, there is an app for that now. Damn few would even consider giving that up. We are light years away from anyone protesting with violence.

google is your friend

Any such campaign would not be an open shooting war, it'd be a series of political murders and intimidation through actual and implied violence.

Things get dire enough, you can count on it happening. Such stuff goes on all the time south of the border.

I'm less than scared of some federal agent with a badge, they bleed the same way I do. I've been up against war experienced people (read Iraq) and lived to tell the tale.

I will not hand over my rifle to some yuppie college-degreed cop that comes to my door asking. He can put a gun to my face if he wants, but he better pull that trigger.

I hate to use this guy, but.....Dorner...he used guerrilla tactics...ambush and evade and look at how much hell the LAPD, Sherrifs, FBI, and so on had tracking him. Imagine 500 people doing that.....

Call me what you will...I know no one in this state. Zip, zero, nada....I answer my door with my pistol in their gut everytime. The UPS guy hates it, but embraces it. If the ATF, FBI, NSA, LKM, JMK, AUS, GSG,...alphabet soup shows....they better be ready.

^

True. Then again a bachelor's degree today from most colleges proves absolutely nothing about ability or intelligence, rather it's a 4 year exercise in proving one's ability to toe the line and mouth the right lines. That's probably why the feds require it.

I'm less than scared of some federal agent with a badge, they bleed the same way I do. I've been up against war experienced people (read Iraq) and lived to tell the tale.

I will not hand over my rifle to some yuppie college-degreed cop that comes to my door asking. He can put a gun to my face if he wants, but he better pull that trigger.

I hate to use this guy, but.....Dorner...he used guerrilla tactics...ambush and evade and look at how much hell the LAPD, Sherrifs, FBI, and so on had tracking him. Imagine 500 people doing that.....

Call me what you will...I know no one in this state. Zip, zero, nada....I answer my door with my pistol in their gut everytime. The UPS guy hates it, but embraces it. If the ATF, FBI, NSA, LKM, JMK, AUS, GSG,...alphabet soup shows....they better be ready.

Wow. Remind me not to let my girl scout nieces try to sell you any cookies. I think I'm now officially concerned about all ex-Texans.

I would hate to be considered an EX-Texan, but I'm borderline paranoid. That and I hate people generally.....and no one has business knocking on my door.

Closest person I know lives in Missouri. I'm not a big believer in random social calls....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top