JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
Shoreline
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi all, time to offload my Turkish 8mm. I have 1,205rds in the original wood WW2 crate. Crate dates 1945, but random pulled bullets all date 1941, 1943, or 1945. 17 full 70rd bandoliers plus 1 partial with 15rds. All on stripper clips. Most stripper clips are brass, but two blue bandoliers have stainless steel strippers. Brass cases, Copper/Nickel alloy jacket over a lead core projectile. I believe the bullets are 154gr, and cruise around 2,900-2,950fps. Selling as I need to buy some tools. I have had this for about 20 years. Most of that time the ammo was stored in 50cal ammo cans with dessicant packs.

I would only shoot this in bolt action Mauser actions, too high pressure to safely shoot in semi autos/autos.

Face to face sale, but I would be willing to meet halfway if its a reasonable distance.

20221008_223902.jpg 20221008_222256.jpg 20221008_221921.jpg 20221008_221858.jpg 20221008_222515.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just a heads up, this is bi-metal jacket, lead core. It attracts a magnet, but if you pull the bullet it's obvious it's lead core 154 grain.
I might have to cut a cross section, im curious now. I didn't realize Nickel attracts a magnet, so that could definitely be it. Fyi, were you still interested in old Mosin stocks? I saw a post from you a while back. I have a late 1800's stock and handguard just getting dusty in my garage.

I might have to cut a cross section, im curious now. I didn't realize Nickel attracts a magnet, so that could definitely be it. Fyi, were you still interested in old Mosin stocks? I saw a post from you a while back. I have a late 1800's stock and handguard just getting dusty in my garage.
Thanks, I'll send you pics of a few pulled, had to pull 3 today due to damage/case splits. Save you from pulling one.

I'll send you back the pics of the Turkish ammo. Or just shoot me a text so I can reply back. Making dinner so will be a little bit.

Thanks,

Scot

Last Edited:
Thanks, I'll send you pics of a few pulled, had to pull 3 today due to damage/case splits. Save you from pulling one.

I'll send you back the pics of the Turkish ammo. Or just shoot me a text so I can reply back. Making dinner so will be a little bit.

Thanks,

Scot

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.