JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
FDE model, 60 total rounds fired, approximately 1000 ~ 1200 rounds ammo. 5 new in wrapper mags - 2 black, 3 FDE, plus original FDE mag. Box and everything included, mint condition. $7,500 OBO

currently scar 17's are going for as much as $5,500
1000 rounds of ammo as much as $1000
5 new mags nearly $1000
free eotch 512. those go for way more than free.

Of course I'm not collecting $637 dollars in sales tax either - that's your business to pay that.

If you can't afford it, then either make an offer or move on. If you can, then here might be a chance to own an awesome firearm, at a close to fairmarket price. I don't have to sell it at any price and you don't have to buy it at any price.

STAFF: Please, if you delete my listing again, can you tell me why ?

Please make all offers by PM. Don't show how much you stink by crapping on this thread. This is a serious post, and not meant to mock what's going on in the world lately. If you would rather pay less than $7,500 - I'm open to all cash offers, or you can hunt one down at an online auction - send your money off and hope you get what you paid for.

Since you state OBO its fair what you are asking. Because you likely could get about 6k$ for all of that and im assuming you are asking obo in the hopes of a reasonable offer below your asking price. If you were expecting to get more than your asking price with obo it would be a auction... but I dont think you are so dont know why your last ad got deleted.

I would sell it all for the asking price, so it's not an auction. I know I've responded to other postings here by numbnutz that won't even accept their listing price - just putting feelers out there and wasting peoples time... I'm not doing that. One thing I'm not sure of is the count on the ammo. After I get a better count I'll update the listing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top