JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
FDE model, 60 total rounds fired, approximately 1000 ~ 1200 rounds ammo. 5 new in wrapper mags - 2 black, 3 FDE, plus original FDE mag. Box and everything included, mint condition. $7,500 OBO

currently scar 17's are going for as much as $5,500
1000 rounds of ammo as much as $1000
5 new mags nearly $1000
free eotch 512. those go for way more than free.

Of course I'm not collecting $637 dollars in sales tax either - that's your business to pay that.

If you can't afford it, then either make an offer or move on. If you can, then here might be a chance to own an awesome firearm, at a close to fairmarket price. I don't have to sell it at any price and you don't have to buy it at any price.

STAFF: Please, if you delete my listing again, can you tell me why ?

Please make all offers by PM. Don't show how much you stink by crapping on this thread. This is a serious post, and not meant to mock what's going on in the world lately. If you would rather pay less than $7,500 - I'm open to all cash offers, or you can hunt one down at an online auction - send your money off and hope you get what you paid for.

Since you state OBO its fair what you are asking. Because you likely could get about 6k$ for all of that and im assuming you are asking obo in the hopes of a reasonable offer below your asking price. If you were expecting to get more than your asking price with obo it would be a auction... but I dont think you are so dont know why your last ad got deleted.

I would sell it all for the asking price, so it's not an auction. I know I've responded to other postings here by numbnutz that won't even accept their listing price - just putting feelers out there and wasting peoples time... I'm not doing that. One thing I'm not sure of is the count on the ammo. After I get a better count I'll update the listing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top