JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
97C86598-64A3-4460-B7D1-A168DF54ED6D.jpeg 25A959DF-AB26-423F-9128-5CDFAB682753.jpeg This is a revision to a previous post. I will sell the entire kit trigger, ar adapter, knuckle, arisaka light mount, bcm foregrip for 1100

The current handguard will accept a suppressor. Additionally Midwest as well as Sig both sell hand guards of various lengths in both Mlok and Keymod configuration.

I almost bought the 6.75 inch 300 caliber exchange kit for this purpose. But decided I would rather have the much smaller rattler

I keep tossing around getting a Rattler kit vs getting the 6.75" 300BLK kit. I like the improved "modularity" of the non-rattler models, and ultimately want to have something that I run on my SBR AR lower in 300 BLK with a can on it 99% of the time. I thought I had read somewhere that the handguards didn't interchange between Virtus, Rattler, and "pre-Virtus" models.

Thanks for the quick responses...I've got to think about this one a bit. I'll reach out via PM if I've got anything else.

I keep tossing around getting a Rattler kit vs getting the 6.75" 300BLK kit. I like the improved "modularity" of the non-rattler models, and ultimately want to have something that I run on my SBR AR lower in 300 BLK with a can on it 99% of the time. I thought I had read somewhere that the handguards didn't interchange between Virtus, Rattler, and "pre-Virtus" models.

Thanks for the quick responses...I've got to think about this one a bit. I'll reach out via PM if I've got anything else.

Looking at the rails I cannot see any difference. But it doesn't matter because the current rail accepts suppressors and there are aftermarket rails for it that can change the rail length... The setup you are talking about with the can is (in my opinion) awesome and exactly one of the things I planned on doing HOWEVER. I want the rattler for my back pack and there is no way that thing suppressed would fit.

I wish, I would love to sell it to you. The guy I sold it to was a complete jerk. I need to take this posting down sorry man.

I do have a Rainier Arms 12.5 CHF for sale. It's almost the exact same set up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top