JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made one batch of these to see how this goes. (currently 30 available) I am already seeing all this takes longer and is more work than I expected so bare with me and I try and figure things out.

I started with what I think will be a universal target. A slightly concave 12" square designed to be hung from belt/hose. Because of how they are cut out of the sheet they are actually more like 11.5" across at the edges and 11.125 across the middle. The way I made them I feel helps to center on the plate, it is also designed to index the target stencil.

Plates will come bare, cleaned up and ready to paint

If you want to hang them from chain I can provide chain and bolts to do so at additional cost.

These are plasma cut on a machine with a water table. They have very little heat effected zone but the heat zone will be bigger than a laser or waterjet machine and they are not as precision. They also are far cheaper than what you will pay for laser or waterjet targets and this is the tradeoff. I personally think paying double for a laser or waterjet gong, especially in 1/2", is not gaining you much of anything

I have special pricing for NWFA members.

A bare plate is $40
A plate with bolts, two 20" chunks of fire hose and carriage bolts and back plates set up ready to hang is $60

A set of leg brackets for 1" pipe made from 3/8" plate $30 Made from 1/4" plate $22

Target stencil which will work with any targets or simply to spray a target on wood, cardboard or what ever. Made from 16 GA steel $27

Local pickup in Twin Falls Idaho

I designed this stuff so it would ship in a medium flat rate box. It will cost $15 per flat rate box to ship. I suspect several targets and a set of leg brackets will go in a single box.

I am also willing and able to do custom targets, stands or anything else you might dream up.

I might add other thicknesses, shapes and things if these go well but unless I sell a fair number, this run might be it. I have these advertised locally at about 15-25% higher prices, The price I am offering to members here leaves very little profit.

IMG_1316.JPG IMG_1317.JPG IMG_1318.JPG IMG_1319.JPG IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1321.JPG IMG_1322.JPG IMG_1323.JPG IMG_1324.JPG

Last Edited:
IMG_1331.JPG I can cut just about anything, I may end up doing some AR and AK cut outs just for fun. Could put a guys name or saying in it if they thought that was neat

So with the three plates and the brackets, we're probably looking at over 70 lb. Make sense to break it into two packages then.

I think it will just make it. I made a steel liner for the box today to make sure they make it, I'll have to see how much that affects the weight. I should have it all figured out in the morning.

I've been in the market for some stands for static type targets.

Mostly the type that utilize a 2x4 and a carriage bolt for the target itself.

Thinking of making anything like that?

I've been in the market for some stands for static type targets.

Mostly the type that utilize a 2x4 and a carriage bolt for the target itself.

Thinking of making anything like that?

Honestly no, Seems like those are out there and dirt cheap and there is no need to reinvent the wheel. I have seen them for like $12- $15 which is cheaper than I could build them unless I was doing hundreds

Honestly no, Seems like those are out there and dirt cheap and there is no need to reinvent the wheel. I have seen them for like $12- $15 which is cheaper than I could build them unless I was doing hundreds
No worries I appreciate the response.

Got links? I've been searching and haven't found the stands that inexpensive yet. I've got the steel targets, just ended up destroying a stand on accident.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top