JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
is it all Remington parts, or like most, has it been through the arsenal and is a mix-master of parts? What date is on the barrel? Is it the original WWI barrel or a re-barrel from 42/43?

This is my rifle that Pete is selling for me. It's all Remington and as far as I can tell it's the original barrel. I can tell you the barrel is in immaculate shape and it shoots dead on at 200 yards with the iron sights.

Nice '17. I didn't know they were configured with a canvas sling.

Thanks. Yeah, I was searching for a leather sling until I did a little research and found that the original canvas was more accurate. The only thing I wish I had with it aside from a matching serial bayonet, is the original cleaning kit. But it really is a show piece for someone's collection.

Thanks. Yeah, I was searching for a leather sling until I did a little research and found that the original canvas was more accurate. The only thing I wish I had with it aside from a matching serial bayonet, is the original cleaning kit. But it really is a show piece for someone's collection.

The original sling for the M1917 was the Kerr Nobuckl. These were light tan, light green or light gray with marking on the brass ends. Three sizes were made, M1917, M1903 and Thompson SMG.

USGI bayonets are not serial numbered to the rifle, that's a Euro thing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top