JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$395
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1000rd surplus m193 55gr 5.56mm in factory sealed cans

CBC Defense

I have two cans, price is for each can.

Factory sealed!

FTF sales only Eugene\Springfield

166EF00D-6DE8-4755-A16E-7F2862E78ECA.jpeg 952CAEEF-5924-4218-ABD1-DCA390647DB8.jpeg 1EC2A113-4363-4131-9F94-3C04636480A4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
How and where were they stored? Has the can ever been submerged or exposed to conditions that could result in damage to the cartridges?

The reason I'm asking is the containers are sealed. If one buys a can and opens it a year, what will the cartridges look like...?

Will you allow the buyer to break the seal at time of purchase and back out of the sale if the ammunition is damaged?

I AM interested in a box...
Same thing goes for me as well. I am interested in a can. Thank you!

Hello,

All of your questions are perfectly understable,

How and where were they stored? Has the can ever been submerged or exposed to conditions that could result in damage to the cartridges?

They were kept inside of a storage facility with and have never been exposed to any extreme temperatures and absolutely no moisture. You will be able to verify this when you see the containers.

The reason I'm asking is the containers are sealed. If one buys a can and opens it a year, what will the cartridges look like...?

They should look like new as they are in mil-spec sealed cans and should look like this on the inside,
Screenshot 2022-08-13 145001.png

Will you allow the buyer to break the seal at time of purchase and back out of the sale if the ammunition is damaged?

Absolutely, in fact I would prefer that you did as neither of us want any kind of surprises.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.