JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi all,

It was pointed out to me that the first ad I posted I messed up so here is a corrected 1. I inherited a ton of ammo from my dad and was going to hold onto this but figured with it in short supply I would sell some. This has all been stored in a climate-controlled house, anything that is loose in a bag was stripped out of loaded magazines. Here is what I have:

M193:
382 rounds loose
331 rounds in boxes (federal and independence)

M855:
29 rounds loose
1000 case federal "unpainted." these actually do have some green paint on them, but they look like they didn't take the paint very well. See label. Also, I am going to verify count. I am almost positive this case was sealed when I picked it up but want to be sure.
Sold Pending Funds

Asking $.55 per round. Will sell all 713 rounds M193 for $350

I know that's a lot, but I was planning on holding onto these, ammo crunch notwithstanding. If they don't sell, I will lower them every week until it gets to the point where I might as well keep them. Thanks!

-Ken

IMG_6841.jpg IMG_6842.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'd recommend looking these up on ammo seek and see what they're going for if you're actually interested in selling. $1.00/rnd is a lil steep at the moment. Hope this helps glws

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges
Wasn't a complaint, just trying to help them out.

I'd recommend looking these up on ammo seek and see what they're going for if you're actually interested in selling. $1.00/rnd is a lil steep at the moment. Hope this helps glws
Thanks for the heads up. Like I said in the post I don't really need to sell any of it. I wasn't expecting to sell it at this price but just figured I would throw it out there and see what happens. I'm planning on lowering it to a point as time goes on.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.