JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Forest Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a box of 50 each for sale. The Winchester Law Enforcement Rangers look EXACTLY like Black Talons and everything I can find on the web says they pretty much are. The 50 round box of Remington is 180 grain JHPs also suitable for self defense carry.

Black Talons are CRAZY expensive, and the Remingtons aren't cheap either. Best price I can find online is like $120 for the SXT Black Talon style and $45 for the Remington.

Here is some history on the BT/Ranger SXT ammo:

How about $100 for both?

Convo if interested.

IMG_1237.JPG
IMG_1238.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've got some .40 JHP , black talons And others for sale as well. Not much interest in them so far.
GLWS
I have some more as well that I haven't even listed yet. Where are all the .40 fans?? :p
If they were 9s I suppose they are more popular they might move, But then again personal defense rounds are real expensive to casually send them downrange. :)

Winchester Law Enforcement Rangers look EXACTLY like Black Talons

But they're not Black Talons.

I own a box of Black Talons, well partial box anyway. Their label and name was determined to be racist years ago which is why I'm keeping mine forever. Hell I might take it with me to my grave.

Black Talons Matter.

But they're not Black Talons.

They (SXT) are and they are not.

I sold a case of Black Talons this year. They are collectible because they were taken off the market due to a shooting in an legal office in SF many years ago - I bought the case just after the shooting because I saw the writing on the wall. I sold the BT ammo so I could buy SXT and HST ammo.

The SXT is an improvement on the Black Talons, with a similar but improved design projectile. I have more SXT ammo for .40 S&W than any other type of ammo including HST. SXT and HST are my go to ammo for my SIGs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.