JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
CCI
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a sleeve of 100 count CCI SRM primers. Price is $30 cash firm. I will purchase a 1 year Bronze Supporting Gift membership for the buyer or a member of the buyer's choosing once sale is complete. Face to face in Wilsonville only.

I have up to three sleeves available. Two sleeve purchase for $60 equals Silver membership. Three sleeve purchase for $90 equals Gold membership plus I will throw in a fourth sleeve.

PM me if you have any questions or would like to set up a time to purchase these primers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale is a sleeve of 100 count CCI SRM primers. Price is $30 cash firm. I will purchase a 1 year Bronze Supporting Gift membership for the buyer or a member of the buyer's choosing once sale is complete. Face to face in Wilsonville only.

I have up to three sleeves available. Two sleeve purchase for $60 equals Silver membership. Three sleeve purchase for $90 equals Gold membership plus I will throw in a fourth sleeve.

PM me if you have any questions or would like to set up a time to purchase these primers.
What a cool deal.

What a cool deal.
I am hoping it encourages somebody who is on the fence about becoming a supporting member to pull the trigger. At the rate these primers sell for these days it's like getting 30% off your supporting membership price. If these sell I may try it with some other items as well. As much as I use this forum it's worth it to sacrifice a few items here and there.

I am hoping it encourages somebody who is on the fence about becoming a supporting member to pull the trigger. At the rate these primers sell for these days it's like getting 30% off your supporting membership price. If these sell I may try it with some other items as well. As much as I use this forum it's worth it to sacrifice a few items here and there.
That is what I was figuring you were doing. It is a really cool thing to do for NWFA. It is working to get me thinking. I've been gone a while and just did my bronze recently. If things progress I want to get my Gold membership back.
I just mainly wanted to give you a shout out for trying to get people involved.
Thanks for being a great member. You are setting the bar high.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top