JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, are we going to "Bail" them out, Again!
Gee, I can't wait to have my taxes spent to bail out G.M. again so I can maintain the privilege of not being able to afford any of their over priced junk!

i noticed on mt credit karma app, my current truck is worth more than i paid for it new. must be related to lack of vehicles for sale.

Over priced and Over Engineered . I for one can do without 'many many less' computer chip/CPU's and engine control in my Vehicles .
The factory industry has Bastardized the Diesel so bad now, it shameful.. My 10+ year old 350 has more than 20 CPU, So now there has to be more that 30+ CPU controlling Engine and unwanted accessories on the 'what was' simplest most pure forms of motor Engineering . And I not even getting into how the US. EPA has a huge raging hardon of Hate for Diesel in America, when the rest of the world embraces and encourages Diesel .
. The Diesel is ... Air + Combustion + Fuel = a Petroleum Powerhouse of Pure working pleasure .

If these companies fail, someone will fill the vacuum with a better product. It's the natural course of business and I, too, would prefer not to have my tax dollars spent to bail out dinosaurs that sell products I don't want to buy at prices I can't justify.

So, are we going to "Bail" them out, Again!
Gee, I can't wait to have my taxes spent to bail out G.M. again so I can maintain the privilege of not being able to afford any of their over priced junk!
I may be wrong on this and it would help if I had an authoritarian source to quote. But it is my understanding
that the feds bailed out GM and Chrysler and both of those companies had to pay it back and did.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top