JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, they just had some good deals over Christmas and black Friday. I know, money was tight back then. I almost bought one they were so dang tempting. Something like $189.00 and a box of federal automatch. Saw a bunch of that as well at $18.99/box.... Good luck to the OP. If I wasn't so attached to mine, I'd offer it up...

They actually have a few nice ones in right now. For really actually cheap. Only problem I had. Was that none of them had a pic. Rail on them. Not a huge deal I suppose. But just another thing to add I guess.

Love the 10-22. I have owned several. Last one I bought was a stainless
takedown. And !@#$ it. I see a few months later the same rifle with a threaded
muzzle/flash hider!:eek::eek::eek::eek: Now I see all types of new 10-22s.
Takedowns with heavy barrels? All I am saying is look at your options. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The 10-22 is a fun rifle. But not many aftermarket parts available. LOL :D:D:D
After improving the trigger and a compact 2X7 Leupold scope on my
take down I love it. Lightweight,compact and accurate.:)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.