JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
Got it off eBay, but couldn't get it quite concentric enough to the bore for me to feel comfortable mounting my suppressor to it. Would have probably been fine, but I've got a new barrel on the way anyway.

It locks on plenty solid with three set screws, but the fit over the stock barrel/sight is going to be dependent on the tolerance of your barrel to the adapter. My barrel from around 1985 was not as tight in the adapter as some claim the newer ones are (i.e. newer ones are a little larger OD). The set screws will mark your factory barrel/sight "bulge" one each side and the bottom.

Includes the thread protector. Needs a 2.5mm hex wrench for the set screws that's not included.

Free if you come get it from me. I'll mail it anywhere in the US for a $5 PayPal gift or an Amazon or Starbucks e-gift.

B847CFE7-F972-4074-A274-34A8406D031C.jpeg 4F901F30-884B-4883-8586-3F73F5E4AD55.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews