JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking for a stock for my 10/22 takedown. Preferably looking for the magpul backpacker in black but open to other stocks. Let me know what you've got.

also looking for a cheap scope, trigger, maybe a lightweight barrel. Let me know what you've got.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've seen the backpacker stocks go on sale for around $90 retail, but it's been a long time. In mint condition they're going for about $110-$120 shipped on other forums, haven't seen a ton on here though.

I've been researching a bunch, as I just got my first 10/22... The forum member I bought mine from had already replaced the trigger, and I haven't been able to fire it yet to give my thoughts.

On the cheap scope, that's where I'm at. I'd like to spend no more that $150 or so on a plinking optic... but I can't decide yet on which way to go. Lots of guys are throwing pistol red dots, but I'm thinking more Sig Romeo 5 or MSR.

If I see anything that fits while I'm searching, I'll pass on the info :s0155:

giphy.gif

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.